Douglas P. Nelson, Business Manager
Continuing Education and Trainings Available to our Members
Continuing Education Classes offered to our members:
Code of Excellence Class: Next class being held at the Local Union 223 Hall.
Tuesday October 25, 2022 from 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Contact the hall if you would like to put your name on the list. (Reminder: this has been a condition of employment if you'd like to work out of Local 99)
EVITP (Electrical Vehicle Infrastructure Training Program) certification
- There are 10 seats per class.
- The Class is 18 hours/5 nights a week/3-4 hours each class.
- Testing online the last night of Class. Must score a 75% minimum.
- A Laptop is required each night.
- The next available class will be held beginning June TBA on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 5-9pm
1C/2A Hoisting License Test Prep Class
- There are 20 seats per class.
- The class is 4 hours.
- Date of class -TBD
PLEASE CALL (508)-880-2693 OR EMAIL BOB REVIL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Any TBD please check back periodically for updates
Licensing Renewal Infomation
Please see the attached PDF Documents for a step by step guide to the online ePLACE Portal:
Creating an ePLACE Portal account - Linking a license - Renewing a license PDF, for a step by step guide to renew your License through Massachusetts Mass.gov ePLACE portal. There is also a PDF tutorial below for those who need to change or update their address.
Click this link to navigate to the ePLACE portal.